Are children required to wear face coverings?
Yes, to comply with state and county guidelines all students & staff must wear masks throughout the entire day (including during recreational play).
Can we register for one week at a time?
In an effort to keep groups small and consistent throughout the session, participants are required to register for entire session.
Can we join mid session?
Yes, if your school goes virtual mid-session, or you would like to join after the first week, registrations for that session will be prorated.
Will you take off for holidays?
If there is a school holiday on one of the days that you choose to attend classes the price will be prorated accordingly.
What happens if I miss a day of camp?
There are no refunds or credits for missed classes.
Are lunch and/or snacks provided?
To comply with state and county guidelines lunches and snacks will not be provided. We ask children to bring their own lunch and snacks. Lunches must be fully disposable and nut-free.
Is there a discount for registering multiple children?
Yes, there is a 10% sibling discount for all children after the first child registered.
Are there payment Plans Available?
Yes, we offering payment plans for our Learn & Play Camp.
$300 is due upon Registration
50% of remaining balance due the start of Week 2
Remaining balance due the start of Week 3
What happens if my child’s school resumes in-person learning?
If your school resumes in-person learning mid-session, we will provide a refund for remaining weeks of camp.
What is your procedure if a child or staff member tests positive for COVID-19?
If a child tests positive for COVID-19, In-Bounds Training Center will use contact tracing to determine which children were exposed and they will be asked to quarantine for 14 days and we will provide a refund for the days missed.
What is procedures do you have in place to keep children safe while at camp?
- Children will be placed in small groups (maximum of 10 kids in a pod each day).
- Face Coverings a required for staff and participants at all times
- Children will have their own learning station with 6 feet of distance from other participants.
- In-Bounds Training Center will clean and disinfect common areas, restrooms, learning stations and surfaces which are touched by multiple people (e.g., entry/exit doorknobs, stair railings) every 2 hours
- On the field,In-Bounds Training Center will minimize the sharing of high-touch equipment. All equipment will be sanitized during and after each group.
- Water fountains, except for touchless water bottle refill stations, are unavailable for use (e.g. turned off, covered, area blocked). Please make sure you send your child to camp with adequate water.
- Hand sanitizer and hang washing stations are available throughout the facility.
- View our Complete COVID-19 Operating Guidelines