Youth Summer Camp Guidelines
- Children will be divided into groups of 10 and assigned 1 coach per group.
- Groups will not interact with the other groups in camp. Each group will use a section of the field to promote social distancing.
- Shared camp equipment will be disinfected between usage by different groups. All equipment will be cleaned and disinfected at the end of each day of camp.
- Campers are required to wash their hands before eating snacks or lunch.
- Our water fountain will not be in service until further notice. Campers may refill their water bottles with our touchless bottle refill station throughout the day. Bottled waters will also be available for purchase.
- Camp curriculum has been modified to ensure all games encourage social distancing.
- Inflatables will not be available during camp.
- Groups will have staggered bathroom breaks, snack breaks, and water breaks to minimize contact between groups.
- Each group will have a designated eating area for lunch.
View Complete COVID-19 Operating Guidelines.
Superstars Camp provides fun, safe, and engaging activities for children during the summer break. Campers will participate in a variety of sports like basketball, soccer, flag football and volleyball, in addition to playground games such as capture the flag, tag, and kickball. When campers are off the field they can enjoy action-packed nerf battles, inflatables, crafts, and more!
Skill Institute Camp
Sharpen your soccer skills with a morning full of soccer games and activities. A skills-focused curriculum taught by experienced Skills Institute coaches. When campers are off the field they can enjoy inflatables, nerf battles and other backyard games.
Choose from AM or PM Camp!
9AM-12PM or 1PM-4PM
A Whole Day of Fun!
$10 Sibling Discount (receive you register more than one child)
Early Bird Pricing:
Receive 15% OFF when you register before Friday, March 15th
*Maximum of 2 discounts can be applied
*Early Bird Pricing Promotion cannot be used towards a 20 Day Pass or combined with sibling or membership discounts.
All payments made to the In-Bounds Training Center are non-refundable unless a program is cancelled due to insufficient participation. No Refunds will be issued if a participant misses any of the program dates.
If an injury occurs outside of the In-Bounds Training Center which prohibits a participant from continuing in the program, a doctor’s note must be provided and a credit will be applied to customer’s account.