*Updated April 1st, 2020
All Programs Suspended through April 30th, 2020
Due to the extension of the “Stay at Home ” order In-Bounds Training Center is extending the suspension of classes and programming at all locations through at least April 30, 2020. The Spring session will begin as soon as it is deemed safe to continue operations based on recommendations from governmental authorities
The In-Bounds Training Center family had to make the difficult decision to place our entire staff on furlough during the suspension of classes making it difficult to respond to questions and concerns as promptly as we would like. Please allow us your understanding and support as we all work together through these difficult times.
We will continue to communicate with you via email over the foreseeable future. We greatly appreciate our In-Bounds Training Center family, and are saddened by the impact this pandemic is having on our society as a whole. These are unprecedented times that place a strain on our community.
We thank you for your support, and look forward to seeing you on the field.
*Updated March 13, 2020 (For The Most Up-to-Date Information Please Read Post Above)
MUSC, Adult and Youth Leagues:
Lil’ Kickers & Skills Institute:
We will continue to communicate with you via email over the foreseeable future. We thank you for your support, and look forward to seeing you in the near future.
*Updated March 12, 2020
When you visit In-Bounds Training Center, we want you to fully enjoy your time with family, knowing that your safety is our priority. To that end, we are taking the appropriate preventative measures to address Coronavirus (COVID-19), ensuring that our protocols meet or exceed the guidelines of the CDC and local health authorities and making sure we are staying current on this evolving situation.
Our objective is to do our part to help minimize the spread of COVID-19, while allowing our customers to live a normal life and our employees to have gainful employment.
What we are doing:
- Continue thorough daily cleaning procedures using professional grade cleaning supplies
- Disinfecting all field equipment at the end of each day, this includes: cones, spots, balls, tubes etc.
- Requiring all staff members to wash their hands before and after each class
- Instructing all Lil’ Kickers and Skills Institute coaches to replace high-fives with clapping and words of encouragement and minimize contact between staff members and customers
- Postponing end-of-class team cheers for Lil’ Kickers & Skills Institute classes
- Provide extra hand soap and disinfectant supplies
- Asking employees who are sick to stay home
We encourage everyone to do:
- Stay at home at any sign of sickness, such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, or other flu-like symptoms.
- We will allow customers to make up any missed classes through the end of summer session
- Limit the number of spectators when possible
- Wash your and your child’s hands before and after class at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face, especially eyes, nose and mouth
- Cough and sneeze in the crook of your elbow or a tissue, then throw that tissue in the trash and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
Please contact us with any additional questions or concerns at 414-446-9400 or email@example.com.